Friday, January 24, 2014

Sweet Birthday

Yeah, I'm hooked on the clean and simple style! A quick card I made for the CAS challenge over at Stamp TV. The Gina K stamp set I used is called You're the Sweetest. I wanted a fun, bright card to chase away these winter time blues. I'm blue because it's so stinkin' cold outside!!! And it doesn't look like there's much relief in sight either! Next week the overnight lows are below zero!! What is that all about?!

Enough whining, I think I'm off to make a hot cup of tea, curl under my heavy blanket, and pop a movie in. I feel better now!!

I'm submitting this card to the Clean & Simple Stamping challenge - thanks for the awesome sketch!

2 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Great job with the sketch! This turned out wonderful!

Billie A said...

Linda very nice card. I have been trying to email you but cant find your email address. You commented on my blog for the Bugaboo 4th birthday hop and I picked you for the winner of the image I used. Please email me so I can get this image to you. Thanks