Friday, November 22, 2013

Sparkle & Shine

Let me tell you, that extra shot of espresso in my Starbucks this morning hasn't kicked in yet, I'm still sooooo tired. Since a phone call woke me up way too early this morning, I decided to make an attempt at getting something done. So I hit my craft room and got to work on some Christmas cards! I made two of these Z-fold cards, loving the ease of creating something that looks harder than it is. I heat embossed the Season's Greetings background, a lovely stamp by Hero Arts. The snowflake and lavender square behind it are die cuts. Like I said, so easy, so simple, and so purple!!!!! Might have to make this in a few other colors as well.

A few challenges I'd like to submit my card to include:
Creative Knockouts - Snowflakes
ABC Christmas Challenge - Winter Wishes

5 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Linda, love this beautiful card.

Debbie said...

This is beautiful!! That fold is really neat!! (Yep! I love easy things that look hard!)

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Linda. Very pretty colours. Thank you for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Anonymous said...

Ohhh yes so neat and love the colour too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Unknown said...

Hey this card is sooo cute. the cutout of the snowflakes is sooo great. Thanks for sharing. My heartiest Christmas wishes to you and to everyone!