Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sweet Sleeping Kitty

I am posting this at 1:00 in the morning so please pardon any and all mistakes! I have no doubt there will be many! What isn't a mistake is how fun our latest sketch is at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. It's another absolute winner.


Our sponsor this week is Broken Box Designs. Be sure and check out this fun store!

 Broken Box Stock is a fun, imaginative and unique clipart shop featuring hand-drawn illustrations and digital stamps by Wendy Sefcik. Crafters, digital stampers, scrapbookers, business owners, teachers, bloggers, website owners, etc. adore the collection of clipart and find endless ways to spruce up their look with Broken Box Stock graphics. 

Our winner this week will receive a $5 gift certificate from Broken Box Designs.

Here's my card using the fun and fabulous Cozy Toodle. I couldn't resist this image because, you guessed it, of the sleeping kitty!! When I'm asleep or on the computer, my two kitties can always be found near by. I wanted to try making her hair a wild color...such a fun trip outside the box!! Come join us for the fun at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

   


8 comments:

Sally Dube said...

Love this card!! I LOVE that you colored her hair blue =) Love your coloring and the twine with the flower is awesome!!
Blessings to you Linda!!
Sally

Joanna M. said...

Yikes, what are you doing up at 1:00 this morning?!! Your card is a fun one but do you wanna hear a secret, I hadn't noticed the sleeping kitty until you mentioned it in the title of your post. I think it was the blue hair that distracted me!! Teasing! Actually, I like the blue hair. So fun!

Glenda Atkins said...

Cute, wonderfully coloured image and love your blue and white flower embellishment!
hugs
Glenda

mulberry station said...

Oh my goodness. I never thought I would say this...LOL "I love the blue hair". It is so perfect with your papers and really makes her pop! HOpe you are doing well.
Hugs, Nancy

Unknown said...

I just love this card Linda, and wish that was me sat all comfy and curled up.

I love the blue hair.

Hope you have a great week.

Holly
x

Kathie said...

Oh Linda I just love your card especially your wonderful colours and that hair just perfect. I remind's me of old ladies when I was little they had grey hair and would have a mauve rinse put though it. LOL. Love that little cat on the chair. Great card, take care and have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

What a darling card. Love curling up on the couch as the weather gets cooler with the dog, who by the way thinks he is a lap dog! LOL. Love the blue hair and flower.
Hugs, Heide

Jeannie said...

Just too stinkin' cute Linda! The colors are gorgeous and of course her hair is just a hoot! Perfect!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie