Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Life is Sweet

I just wanted to remind you I have two blog hops going on. First is for Clearly Digi Stamps found HERE - the winner will be announced Thursday so be sure and comment. My second blog hop is for Fresh Brewed Designs found HERE - now this one you have until 3pm eastern time today to get your hands on a really great deal!!! For my card I used Spicy Cupcake Cutie who is part of this fabulous rubber stamp bundle!

*$20 for cling mounted ---- $17 for unmounted

I know you are thinking "WOW, that is an awesome deal!"
 but wait ...  there's more!!!
Not only can you score this awesome bundle deal, but
everyone who purchases the new bundle will be sent a code to
purchase ANY other FBD Rubber Stamps for 50% off
...
NO LIMIT!
You can choose from any stamp that is in stock, cling mounted or unmounted! 

 

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Linda,
this is SOOOOO SWEET!!!
Love the soft colors. The pretty diecut border and the swirly printed ribbon are swoon worthy! Gorgeous as always, great hop reminder card!!!
Thank you for all you do.
HUGS!
Heather

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda!
As always, I love your cards! What a great color combination and I love how you cut the sentiment and scattered it across the card! It looks wonderful!
I know that it's been a really difficult summer for you. I have been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
BIG WARM HUGS, Sheryl

Glenda Atkins said...

Fab image Linda, love those stockings and the wonderful layout.
hugs
Glenda