Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sweet Silly Cat

It's Wednesday -- HOORAY!!! Two reasons for my excitement: it's getting closer to the weekend and we have a new challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. It sure is a fun one!!!

And speaking of fun and fabulous, our wonderful sponsor this week is Stamp Fairy. Do check out their store, it is so full of whimsical images, you can't help but want 'em all!!

The prize this week is a $10 gift certificate from the store at Stamp Fairy.

I had a hard time deciding on an image, they are all so cute. I ended up going with this sweet thing from Sticky Cats 1. Hehe, I hope there will be a Sticky Cats 2 & 3!!! Anyway, I used copic markers on this guy, trying to add some subtle stripes on this tabby. The papers are from My Mind's Eye in great blues, mustards and grays. And that brad is from a pack I've had forever...so nice to finally put it to good use. Join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday


9 comments:

Sally Dube said...

Such a FUN card Linda - LOVE your coloring!! Super cute!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Joanna M. said...

I got a chuckle from your image this week. It reminded me of myself this week. I've been so sick. That cat was me ... too sick to even chase a mouse that is - right there!!! Cute card!

Janice said...

Nice work! I do so love cat cards and you've used the sketch perfectly, Jx

mulberry station said...

Linda, I love this card...it put a smile on my face right away. Actually made me chuckle. That poor cat almost looks like someone sat on him. Super cute card. I love your beach card too.....I would love to be at the beach right now. I hope you are doing well....Big Hugs sent your way.
Nancy

Kathie said...

Hi Linda,I just love your Ginger Cat, it really made me smile when I saw it and I would have to agree with Nancy it made me laugh as well. I look at my cat and he wouldn't know what to do with a mouse if he saw one, he's to well fed. Love that little cute embellishment just perfect. Take care wishing you a wonderful week and a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Glenda Atkins said...

Great take on that sketch Linda and the cat is too wonderful! A card sure to win many smiles, love it!
hugs
Glenda

Unknown said...

Sweet card Linda. I love your papers.

Have a great weekend.

Holly x

Heide said...

This is so cute! Love the kitty image and cute button. Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Heide

Jeannie said...

He is a silly little kitty and I really like the gray and yellow combo too!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie