Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sweet Wednesday

You would think Wednesdays don't simply come after Tuesdays the way I'm always scrambling to get my card and post done for Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!! I think in my mind it seems so far away in the week when BOOM, here it is Wednesday morning when I wake with a start realizing I hadn't posted to my blog!! Will I ever learn?! All I can say is I hope you can join us for a "blast from the past" sketch, it's a goodie.

Digi Stamp Boutique is our sponsor this week. Thanks Sally Ann for your generosity and continued support of Sweet Sketch Wednesday. The winner will receive 6 free digis of their choosing.

"All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating."

Here's my card, using the lovely Flowers in Water. I really don't understand it, but I used purple yet again on a card. And I really don't like purple yet it seemed so right!!! The sentiment is from Doodle Pantry, the So Thankful Sentiments set. Do join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, we always look forward to what you create.    


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card. I love the 'stitching'.

Hope you have a great week.

Holly
xx

Sally Dube said...

Such a sweet card Linda!! Love your papers (Purple seemed to be the Perfect Pick) and I just love your stitching!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

mulberry station said...

I totally know what you mean. Tuesday nights I am scrabbling too. Especially with Bugaboo in the mix. I don't know how you keep up with all you have. Your card is such a happy card. I love the image and your fun papers. Wishing you a wonderful week.
Hugs, Nancy

Kathie said...

Hi Linda it more a mauve than a deep purple and I just love your card. The colours are so pretty together, this is the type of card that could be used for any occasion. I love this image and also have it. Take care wishing you a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Joanna M. said...

Gorgeous colors this week Linda. I love that punched flower too. Whose is it?

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely card, wonderful paper and image! Love the yellow flower embellishment, it is so pretty!
hugs
Glenda

Heide said...

Linda,
What a sweet card. Love the retro looking papers. Have a super weekend.
Hugs, Heide

Jeannie said...

I think I have a small scrap of your background paper somewhere, it's so pretty and one of my favorites. This card is really sweet Linda!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie