Sunday, June 9, 2013

Show Off the Pearls

It's Sunday, and that means it's time for a new Clean and Simple challenge at The Outlawz. Did you know June has three traditional birthstones - pearl, moonstone, and alexandrite. The challenge is to create a CAS project of any theme that uses one of the birthstones, pearls. I cut out this flower border die, having to cut off some of the blooms to fit my card. And can you believe it, two cards in a row in which I feature purple as my main color!!!! My pearls are of various sizes within the die cut. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. This card definitely fits into the quick, easy, clean & simple category!! 

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card Linda, love the CAS design you created with just the use of a border die. You added some pearls and vola, you created a wonderful card..love it!
hugs
Glenda