Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy Summer

This time next week we'll be in the car driving to our beach vacation!! I can't wait! Unfortunately, I decided to catch one of those summer colds that's been going around and I feel lousy. Guess better now than next week!

I wanted to tell you about our latest Clean & Simple Challenge at The Outlawz. With summer comes the bugs and the theme for our challenge. I die cut clouds out of my white layer and used the negative piece, popping it up over the blue. The stamp set is by Lawn Fawn, Happy Summer. The watermelon was colored with Copics, cut out & popped up over two of the ants who are carrying it away to enjoy! Fun challenge, please join us over at The Outlawz.
  

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Great card Linda, love the simplicityn of the card and those little ants prancing along the bottom border:O) Fab design!
hugs
glenda

PS: hope your cold is better, especially by vacation time!