Saturday, June 15, 2013

Clearly Digi Stamps June Release

I hope you've had a chance to go shopping at Clearly Digi Stamps. The new store is so fresh and new and oh so tempting!! Don't forget about the freebies this month, every Sunday and Thursday.

Today is our monthly digital release and, as always, it's marvelous.My first card showcases the new set by Laurie Wilson called Aloha. I love, love, love this digital paper that's included in the set...so much so that was the only designer papers I used! I merged two images together for my focal point, both of them the color version. This screams the tropics!

Next is my card for Deedee Anderson's set Way to Go. I plan to give this to my youngest son after his baseball season is over. I know I talked about the league he's involved in called The Miracle League, created so special needs children and adults can enjoy playing America's pastime. He loves playing catch with his new friend at summer camp and I know it's from all the time spent with him tossing and catching during his baseball games. He's my superstar!!!

Check out all the new sets and fabulous design team creations at Clearly iStamp. And be sure to load up your cart so you can start creating with them at Clearly Digi Stamps.

Come back tomorrow for our monthly blog hop. Be sure and leave comments along the way and you could win the digital stamp set used by that DT member. How exciting!!!
 

No comments: