Monday, June 24, 2013

A Last Minute Just for Fun Card

Instead of getting ahead of the game with my card making, I ended up making a just for fun card tonight! Besides, I just got the Paper Smooches stamp sets and dies and couldn't wait to use 'em! The sketch from The Sweet Stop was my inspiration for the whole thing! The stamp set is the recently released Briny Blue and coordinating die as well as the Paper Smooches new clouds die set. I ended up using some scraps from a card I will be sharing later on this week! So fun to make...now off to get more DT cards made since I'll be on vacation next week (can I hear a HOORAY for vacation!!!).

4 comments:

Ann said...

Love this fun card! So glad the sketch at the Sweet Stop inspired this creation - it is fab! Thanks for playing with us this week:)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

So cute...I thought I had left a comment. Perhaps it was late and i was about to fall asleep and dreamed I left a comment...haha I LOVE it. CAS and eye appealing and anything with water draws me in instantly..haha

Cathymac said...

How cute, Linda! Love the cheery colors and the fun whale image! Thank you so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Glenda Atkins said...

A happy card Linda, the whale is having too much fun, love it!
hugs
glenda