Tuesday, June 11, 2013

100% Fantastic

Happy Tuesday! I'm here to share with you my card using the newly released Fresh Brewed Designs digital image, Sun Fun Kim. June is digi month at Fresh Brewed Designs, and every Monday a new image is being released. Check out yesterday's post at the Fresh Brewed Blog for all the wonderful creations using Sun Fun Kim. I couldn't resist pairing her with my newly purchased sun die by Simon Says Stamps. Too bad my brain wasn't working while I was creating this card, but when it was all done, I thought why didn't I put cloud paper behind the sun instead of white. Next time!!

There's always something fun going on at Fresh Brewed Designs. Check out all the digis released so far this month. There's even a freebie sentiment on the home page to scoop up. And don't forget to join us at the Fresh Brewed Blog for our month long prize challenge -  Fairies, Mermaids and Fantasy.
 

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE THIS CARD! That bright yellow makes me so happy!!! I think it is PERFECT With the white background... but am interested to see it with clouds as well :)

Have a 100% fantastic day my friend!
HUGS,
Heather

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh so creative, I totally love how you did the sun and the bright yellow works perfectly with the layout!
hugs
Glenda