Tuesday, May 21, 2013

You're the Cream in my Coffee

I couldn't resist making another card using the newly released Skinny Minnie's Coffee Break stamp set with sentiments from Fresh Brewed Designs. We had a blog hop yesterday and what fun and fabulous creations were made using this latest coffee gal. I don't use lots of sparkle, but I thought Minnie needed some today. I used Stickles on both her dress and shoes. The sentiment made me think this would be great for an anniversary card. And how about the sequins? They're making a come back!! A great embellishment without adding much weight or bulk to a card.

I need to hit the grocery store today...hip, hip, hooray! Can you tell I love grocery shopping?!!

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

GIRL! I KNOW RIGHT!!! We used sequins for crafting when I was young.. an early teen. I can not even begin to tell you HOW MANY SEQUIN BAGS I TOSSED OUT! lol. I don't know if I can even figure out how to work with them on cards... but you and Yolanda have me thinking about it. Your card is gorgeous and I love the sparkly dress.

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda! I love this gorgeous card! Skinny Mini's sparkly dress is so pretty complimented by those sequin embellishments! I love the purple and blue colors! Beautiful card!
Big Hugs, Sheryl