Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Mouse and a Birdie

It's the first of May, already, which means a new release at Doodle Pantry. Sit back and relax a moment while I share two cards I've created. First up is the adorable Cherry Nice Mice. I also used the fabulous cherry digital paper that's included in this set. I love it!! So life is no longer like a box of chocolates, now it's like a bowl of cherries!!

  Next up is a previously released set that Laurie has now added color to...Birthday Birdie. I can hear you say "what a cutie of a birdie!" Here too I used one of the digital papers from the set. Be on the lookout for a post later on, I have plans for another card using the rest of this paper!

Thanks for hanging out with me today. Don't forget to join us for our Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge (post will go up at 12noon). Play along and you will receive an adorable set that is a must have to your digital image collection.

7 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love both of your cards today - and what cute images we have to work with this month. Great job on both.

Marsha said...

Such cute cards. Anxious to play with the Mouse image. Love the stitching and your use of brads.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, not one but two fabulous creations. The details and your designs/layouts are gorgeous! Awesome work.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Linda Linda Linda, I printed out my birdie and this is almost exactly what I was going to do. Hey, when it's great, don't change a thing...well, I'd better change a little...haha Fun , sweeeeet cards!

Glenda Atkins said...

Two most wonderful cards Linda, you have done a fabulous job on both.
hugs
glenda

Unknown said...

Linda, these cards are too cute for words...I love the design on both of them. Fabulous job!

Dawn Frost said...

I love that cherry paper too Linda! Such an adorable card. Great birdie card too!