Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday

Welcome to our latest challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I know you're going to have lots of fun with the sketch this week, so pull out those paper scraps and join us!

Our wonderful monthly sponsor, Digi Stamp Boutique, is offering our winner their choice of 6 free digis!! How fabulous is that?!!!

All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

Here is my card, using the adorable Grace and Puppy. She is just so sweet!! My papers came from a Simon Says Stamp card kit as did the paper straw that I flattened and stapled into place along the left side. I hope you can find some time to join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday

I am submitting this card to the month long customer competition at the DigiStamp Boutique blog


8 comments:

Heide said...

cute card. love the girly colors. Have a super week.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

Kathie said...

Oh Linda she's just too cute. I do love this image and your wonderful soft pastel shades and papers. Just the most perfect little girls card. Take care wishing your a great week.
Hugs
Kathie

mulberry station said...

Linda, what fun spring time colors. I love your papers and sweet image. I love your darling flower. This is really an adorable Card. Have a great week.
Hugs, Nancy

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH HOW SWEET THIS IS!!! Love the colors and layout and that EVER SO ADORABLE Flower!!!

Joanna M. said...

Love your flower and the colors in your card. Very pretty!

Sally Dube said...

Sweet card Linda!! Love your papers - such happy colors!! Your flower is the perfect addition!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Linda. I love the colours you have used. Have a great week. Holly x

Jeannie said...

I just adore all of the sweet colors you put together with this cute little girl this week! Great coloring too.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie