Sunday, April 21, 2013

Don't Worry, Bee Happy!

I need to follow that advice and BEE happy. I would if all this undo stress would simply vanish!!! Anyway, I finally made it into my stamp room and did some creating. This card is for our latest Clean and Simple challenge over at The Outlawz. This challenge is called "Break the Plane," and we would like to see a CAS project that has an item extended off the edge of the card base. I've been having some creativity issues, so a tent card with a pre-colored digi was the best I could do. The image is from Doodle Pantry, Ant Masquerade to bee exact! Now I'm not sure if the embossed layer is chicken wire or honeycomb, but for today, I'm going with the honeycomb! Thanks for stopping by and join us for our Clean and Simple challenge at The Outlawz.  

Come back later today for my second post, our monthly blog hop at Clear Dollar Stamps. You have a chance at winning the digi set I will use!

4 comments:

Janice said...

Love the bold colours and your brilliant card design, lovely work, Jx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMGosh...love love love! It sure brought a smile to my face and I just may have to borrow your card and put a link to it since I'm going to post pics of me tomorrow in my bee outfit.

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE the bee ant and the background is perfect!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love this bright, happy card with the adorable masquerading ant.