Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Two More Cards for OWH

Last night I finished two more of the OWH challenges. First up is the caffeine challenge, something I haven't had yet this morning and I can tell! I used the newly released rubber stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs called Skinny Minnie. I included one of the sentiments from the set also. She is all ready with her caffeine and yummy treat cupcake - breakfast of champions!!  

This card is for the Texture Omit challenge. I used one of my Tim Holtz diffusers for this background (used it for the very first time too!!), but Beth has included a wonderful tutorial in her post how you can create this look without them. I kept it clean and simple, pulling out a Paper Smooches set (can you believe I cut the cow out?!) and heat embossed the sentiment on a Talk Bubble 2 die from Simon Says Stamps. One pop of color with the red brads and my card was done.

Enjoy your day and remember, it's Tuesday!! Ask me how I found that out the hard way!!!

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOVE Skinny Minnie ... I am glad you see that to be the breakfast of champions! If I got to choose it would be the lunch, snack and dinner of champions too :) HEHEHE!!!

Your second card is PERFECT!!! hehehe!!! I just LOVE that. My nephew loves cows. Every time I see him I have to raise my head up, sign 'cow' and let out a deep long MOOOOOOOO!!! hehehehe!!!

Have a great day my friend.

Jen M said...

I love that skinny minny image - the stitching around your card looks awesome! Thanks for playing in my caffeine challenge!