Monday, February 18, 2013

Things With Wings


Welcome back to my next challenge cards for the virtual card making party at OWH. This challenge theme is Things With Wings. I immediately thought of the newly released digital set at Clearly Digi Stamps called Birds in the Hand. I couldn't decide between the blue jay and the finch (both color versions) so I went with both. I used OWH sketch #149 and some scrap papers. The sentiments are from another CDS set Tweet Houses. Let's see if I can get even more cards done...the grocery store can wait!!!!

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Both are equally as lovely. Why is it that bird images on cards are so peaceful and serene? And, you were able to also use on the OWH virtual card challenge,...how cool is that!

Just Me said...

Very pretty cards. I agree with Carolina, bird images are very peaceful. Birds are amazing.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fantastic! I love both images!!