Thursday, February 21, 2013

Some Glitz, Glam, and Washi Tape

You guessed it, two more cards done for the OWH challenges this past weekend. First up is the Glitz & Glam  Without Glitter challenge. I had this PaperTrey Ink set on my desk from a previous project (which I ended up not using) so inky it got! I also used OWH sketch #85, some paper scraps, and clear rhinestones for the glitz. 

Here is my card using Washi Tape. Of course I have a collection of that too, along with everything else paper crafting related!! I liked the bright colors of these tapes together. I used another OWH sketch, #75 this time. The sentiment is an old TAC set I keep next to my desk for easy access.

Today is set to be a crazy busy day for me. I actually need to be in two places at once at some point, wonder how that will work out?!!
 

3 comments:

Donna said...

Linda, wonderful cards! I love the bright colors and fun layouts! I still have two more challenges to do this weekend for the VCMP. Didn't quite get them all finished last weekend. Thanks for joining my washi tape challenge!

Glenda Atkins said...

Bright and delightful cards Linda, loving the washi tape!
hugs
glenda

Kaylee Snyder said...

Wonderful cards. I love all the contrast on your washi tape card. The layout of your first card is great too. Thanks for joining the VCMP 'Glitz and Glam' challenge.