Sunday, February 24, 2013

Full Moon

Our latest Clean and Simple challenge over at The Outlawz is a "Full Moon" challenge. Well let me tell you, a challenge for me is was!!! I am so not a sponger and scene creator. CAS to me should also be Quick and Easy...and this one was NOT! Yes, I got ink everywhere, but that's to be expected. Looking at others' creations, I realize I did my "hills" wrong. It's just like sponging clouds, I just can't seem to get the knack of it. I know, practice, practice, practice. I need some inspiration, so be sure to join us for our Full Moon challenge at The Outlawz.
 

4 comments:

VanessaB said...

oh I think you did a fabulous job! this totally caught my eye in my blogger reader. beautiful card!! :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh I love cards that have trees and the moon. Always beautiful and this one is no exception. Love it!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Gorgeous scene you've created here - such a lovely winter CAS card :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's BEAUTIFUL... I didn't see anything wrong with the hills...so I'm scratching my head. What I saw was dynamic!!!! Stunning!!! You can send it to me.