Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I Heart You

We have a new challenge for you over at the Fresh Brewed Blog and it's called the Caffeine Crazy Challenge. Now it will only happen on the 5th Wednesday of a month and lasts for only 24 hours -- talk about fun!! The theme for today is to use red. I put to use one of the new digis just released on Monday, You Captured My Heart from Fresh Brewed Designs. I don't know what species of spider he is, all orange and dressed to the nines, but he sure is a cutie...for a spider!! Hope you can find time today to join us for our red Caffeine Crazy Challenge

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOL at the not knowing what species of spider he is. I don't think any of us know ;) He is just his own little person *ahem arachnid

This card is so sweet! I love the layout, colors, papers and sentiment. The papers make him look so classy and snazzy!!!

Have a very happy and highly caffeinated day!
Heather

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous valentine card , love the spider, he looks great in orange!

Gail said...

This is too cute. I love the way you trimmed the paper on which your sentiments are. Excellent look. I'm not participating, but had to stop and leave a comment or two...the DT cards are great for this challenge and the topic brought out the best in all of you! --Gail