Friday, December 7, 2012

Let It Snow

Let's hear it for Friday!!!! And being the first Friday of the month, that means a new Clearly Inspired Challenge for you to enjoy. With it being December, this sketch challenge is for the whole month, so find some quiet time (good luck with that!!!) and join us!

Here's my card, using the adorable Word Doodles. Yes, I used the color version of this sweet digital image, making this card so quick and easy to make. Finding just the right scraps of paper was the hardest part. Yes, I know, I goofed and didn't include the "string"... just went on a little creative detour, that's all. I got the idea of the brads in my head and it wouldn't go away!!! I'll try to do better next time. Now let's see your creativeness with our sketch as you join us this month for the Clearly Inspired Challenge.  

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I just love your card.

Migdalia said...

A wonderful card,Just lovely!TFS

Lisa Lara said...

Oh I just love it. I added it to the CDS blog post for today's challenge. Love how you used WORD DOODLES Lou.

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable snowman and love the simplicity of the design, wonderful papers!