Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pumpkin Pie...YUM!

I do love pumpkin pie...heck, I like most treats made with pumpkin. The only problem is, no one else in my family does. My next door neighbor found this out years ago and every Thanksgiving would send over a piece of pie for me. She has now gone to giving me a whole pie!!! Hard to eat a whole pie so I share with my friends. Looks like these mischievous ants are enjoying theirs, whipped cream and all! This is an image from Doodle Pantry called Pumpkin Pie Ants. I used the color version and some scrap dp. This card is for our Clean and Simple challenge over at The Outlawz...can you guess what the theme is?! Yep, create a CAS card of your favorite holiday dessert. I happened to go with Thanksgiving as my holiday, but any holiday will do. Join us and unleash your inner CAS goddess!!   

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card ,love the background paper, it made me think of ants going this way and that, here, there and everywhere looking for pie:O) Love it!