Thursday, November 1, 2012

Doodle Pantry November Release

Yes, it's November 1st. Now normally I would say "where has the time gone," but instead, I get to share two cards using some newly released images from Doodle Pantry. I think you'll love the new release just as much as I do. For my first card I'm showing off the set Poinsettia. Yes, I used the color version AND printed it twice so I could cut out the flower and pop it up.

And here is the lovely Wagon Wheel. I used the color version again here because I really liked the winter scene.  I thought it worked really well with the digital paper also included in this set. You'll find it hard to resist some of these newly release images from Doodle Pantry. Once you have your images, be sure and create a card to join us for our digital challenge at the Doodle Pantry Blog. The challenge goes live at 12noon eastern time and runs until the 24th. And, just for playing along, you will receive a free digital set that I know you will love!! Be sure and stop by all the Doodle Pantry design team's blogs for some wonderful inspiration.  

8 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

What gorgeous creations. Love them both. The combination of colors, layouts and images are perfection. Beautiful work!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Your two cards are wonderful...the second made me shiver...haha I bought two DP images today and got the poinsettia. My classes are over and hope to get started on some DP cards....yippee. PS I need your help. If you could please stop my my blog and leavea comment. The more the better. I have already received a phone call by one USV Trustee who is willing to move forward to help. Thanks so much

Sharon Basel said...

Linda these cards are terrific. i love the clean look of both and the layouts are just perfect for each. The poinsettia card is so pretty for Christmas.

Glenda Atkins said...

These two card are wonderful! Love the elegance of the 'poinsettia' image and the beautiful winter scene created with the wagon wheel! Great design on both!!

Donna said...

Both of your cards are wonderful, Linda! Even using the color versions make such lovely cards. Love your layouts!

Dawn Frost said...

Linda I love both cards, they have great layouts and colours.

Unknown said...

Linda both of your cards are beautiful! That poinsettia is so pretty and the second one looks so cold! Great job!!

Lorianna said...

Both cards are stunning!!!
The poinsettia is so classy!!
Hugs