Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Be Jolly

What a beautiful weekend weather wise we had. But last evening it dropped almost 30 degrees with wind and rain...YUCK!! Perfect hot chocolate weather though. This card I used a fun Fresh Brewed Designs image called Cookies and Cocoa. Exactly what I'm sure Santa is wishing for at some of the stops he makes Christmas Eve!!! I added some Stickles to the marshmallows and pulled out an older Basic Grey Christmas line. The ribbon is from my monthly club at Really Reasonable Ribbon. And the sketch...does it look familiar?

It's our monthly prize challenge sketch at the Fresh Brewed Blog. It really is a fabulous sketch, after all, I've used it twice already!!! Don't forget too about our Rubber Release and Blog Hop coming up this weekend. It's the last one for 2012.    

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Linda~
I love this card. I do love seeing bright Christmas cards, but my heart says awwww and smiles when I see the traditional Christmas colors. These are so deep and muted and lovely. Reminds me of a night spent in a dim room, the only light coming from the twinkling lights on the tree and enjoying time with my family.
Beautiful card!

:)Heather

Glenda Atkins said...

This is beautiful!! Lovely traditional colours and wonderful design! Love the sparkle of the marshmallows!
hugs
Glenda