Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Across the Miles

It's Wednesday, and time to share our latest and greatest fun challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog...Across the Miles. It's always at the holidays that we think of those we haven't seen in a long time. Usually it's distance that keeps us from visiting more often so a card is the perfect way to stay in touch and catch up. I used a Fresh Brewed Designs digital image called Santa Snow Buddy - Snow Buddy Rudolph just makes me laugh! The sentiment is computer generated. I pulled together some paper scraps and this card is done. Flat and easily mailable - into my Christmas card pile it goes! You have one more week to play along with our November month long challenge - it's a sketch and you can read all about it HERE.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a cute card... I love that digi.. I need to see if I have that one....