Thursday, October 11, 2012

Twelve Days of Christmas

And all 12 days are on this card!!! It's a digital set from Clear Dollar Stamps, and you can find it HERE. Yes, I used the color version and one of the digital papers included in the set. I want to submit this for the challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge - T is for the 12 Days of Christmas.

It's been a busy week. Saturday I am going to an all day/night crop at our local scrapbook store. It's actually from 9am - midnight! I want to attempt to organize my pictures and match them up with papers, sketches, etc that I want to do. I might actually get some scrapping done this way!!! I'm currently playing along with the LOAD challenge (lay out a day) over at Let's Scrap. I'm keeping up with it, making two page layouts which then counts for two days. I think everyone is tired of seeing vacation pictures at the beach so I need to change it up a bit!! Believe me, I have plenty of pictures and supplies to do just that!  

7 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

You are one busy crafty lady! The card image is fantastic with all the twelve days on it, love the blue background! Have fun scrapping!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a wonderful wonderful card and I love the non-tradiontal seasonal colors. Now that I think about it...anything goes as far as colors for Christmas....the colors are really "out" there...haha Yours is wonderful!

Little K Smith said...

A lovely card, such a fab image, perfect for our challenge!
Thank you for joining us and good luck :)
Kelly.x
ABC Christmas DT

mulberry station said...

What a beautiful stamp. I love the non-traditional colors you have used. HOpe you are having a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and such a perfect image for the challenge, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Samantha :0)

Helen said...

Wonderful card - perfect for our theme!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Lacey Stephens said...

Fabulous card. Great take on the Twelve Days of Christmas Challenge. Thanks for playing along. We will have another fun one tomorrow!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
ABC Christmas Challenge DT