Monday, August 20, 2012

Seems a Little Sketchy

Hello and welcome to a new challenge at Seems a Little Sketchy. We are always so happy to have you join in our sketch challenges! You won't be disappointed...it's another great one!! Our sponsor for this challenge is My Grafico. Check 'em out, they have so many wonderful images to choose from!!!

 The Design Team was lucky enough to receive the adorable set, Woodland Animals. I decided to go with this sweet fawn for two reasons: first, I knew I had a PaperTrey Ink set with a perfect sentiment and second, we have a doe and her fawn visit us almost every day in our back yard. I know I should chase them away, but I am simply mesmerized by their beauty.

I look forward to seeing what you create with our latest sketch. Be sure and check out what the rest of the DT at Seems a Little Sketchy has made as inspiration. Enjoy your today...even though it's Monday!!

4 comments:

Lady Anne said...

I love your card and the image is so cute.
Great sentiment too...
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Glenda Atkins said...

So very sweet, I love the fawn!

Jennifer said...

Such a sweet little deer! Wonderful paper combo!

Sandy Trefger said...

Your card turned out really cute! Love the background papers!
Sandy, SALS Design Team
sandy's crafty creations