Thursday, August 9, 2012

For My Teacher

I finally have some time to get my card posted for the Clean and Simple challenge over at The Outlawz Challenge...create a CAS card that features a school item. Hard to believe the boys will be back in school in three weeks - where did the summer go?!! I used a newly released Doodle Pantry image called Color Book Ants. This set along with several other school themed sets are 30% off...check 'em out HERE in the Digi Grab Bag. Don't forget too about the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge happenin' at the Doodle Pantry Blog. There's a freebie set there too, but you only have until the 15th to scoop it up. Enjoy the rest of your Thursday.

7 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

A perfect example that screams CAS....LOVE it! I still get the hibby jebbes at the beginning of school even though I am now retired. Loved the kids...hated the paperwork and training a new principal....haha

Elizabeth Hart said...

I just love these book ants - so cute for a teacher!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous CAS card and the ant image is perfect for back to school themed cards!

Patti P. said...

Linda, you did CAS to perfection on this one. Love it so much.
I have a little something for you at my blog when you have time.
hugs....

AllisonG said...

This turned out great! CAS can be so hard to achieve well, but you certainly did it.

Kathy W. said...

Terrific card! Love the CAS style.