Thursday, July 12, 2012

Joy to the World

Last night I found myself in a nice quiet house and a little mojo inside! So before I fell asleep, I made this fun CAS card for the Outlawz Challenges - Christmas in July clean and simple card with a Christmas song inspiration. With these challenges, I try to use stamps that haven't seen ink in a long time, and this card is no exception. I used the Music Background stamp from Hero Arts and the sentiment from GinaK Designs (I should be getting my latest order any day now, can't wait!!!). The ribbon is recycled from something, can't remember exactly. I'd love to make more of these, but I need more of the designer paper I stamped the music background on. The only disadvantage to a 6 x 6 paper pack.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. I have two blog hops you won't want to miss, the first one starting on Saturday. Enjoy your today!

2 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Such a lovely card, love the traditional colours too! The music background as the backdrop to the sentiment is fabulous! Great Christmas Card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love the elegance and how you showcased the sentiment as the main focus of your card