Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hello Sunshine

Actually we've had several days of rain here. Mind you, I'm not complaining, just wish it wasn't a complete downpour, especially when I'm driving. Anyway, thought I'd get to creating something fun, and this one fits the bill. It's for the CAS challenge over at The Outlawz Challenges - clean and simple with a summer event theme. Of course I was thinking about our awesome summer vacation at the beach! The Hello Sunshine Stamp TV kit from GinaK Designs just happened to be on my desk, so I put it to use. Coloring the flip flops took me longer to do than making the whole card!!! That's how quick it was. I wish I could fully embrace the CAS style, but I still love my layers. I need to ease into it slowly!!!!

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Fab CAS card, love the flip flops!