Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Daisy the Elephant

Good Wednesday morning to you!! I'm here bright and early to share with you our latest challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog -- Color challenge with red, yellow and teal. What yummy colors these are together, so why don't I ever use 'em?!! I decided to pull out an oldie but goodie for this challenge, Daisy the Elephant. She was the first elephant digi at Fresh Brewed Designs, and my how the family has grown!! Check out all the elephant digis HERE. Be sure and order some up for yourself, you'll have just as much fun creating with 'em as I did!! And be sure to join us for our color challenge too.    

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

THIS IS TOOO CUTE! I am so glad you made her a part of the celebration. Seeing her made me smile :). LOVE THE TWINE!!!
I am so glad you had fun creating with this color combo too :))


Have a wonderful day!
Heather

Anonymous said...

Love your card.. tooo cute.

VanessaB said...

so ADORABLE!