Friday, June 15, 2012

Clear Dollar Stamps Digi Release

Welcome to digi release day at Clear Dollar Stamps. I can't begin to tell you how awesome this release is. There's a little something for everyone. To see them all at once, check out the CDS blog, Clearly iStamp. First sample up for me is a darling set by Deedee Anderson called Stitchy Star. I know you'll be shocked to hear that I used the colored version AND cut it out!! I did a little sponging around the edge of it too. The embossed layer I used the stars folder, inking it up first with Memento Rich Cocoa ink first. The red paper behind the star is the digital paper from this same set. 

And here is a set that you may remember in acrylic version (you can find it HERE) that has also become digitalized with colored images (which I used here) and additional sentiments. I wanted to keep it simple so that nothing over powered this beautiful image and quote.

I hope you found some fabulous digi sets to add to your shopping list. You won't be disappointed. 

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the colours and design of both cards Linda. Pre coloured images are fabulous aren't they!