Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Warmest Thanks

Time for a new and fun weekly challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog. Our theme this week is a thank you/appreciation project. I'd like to say mine was quick & easy...okay, easy yes, quick no, and the only reason I'm saying that is because I let myself get distracted with watching the finale of "The Voice." I cheered for the winner because that's who I voted for!!! Anyway, let me give you some details about my card. The image, of course, is from Fresh Brewed Designs, a digital called Love Blooms Vase. Kept the layout simple so this fun and fabulous image would shine. My sentiment banner is curved up in the middle (hard to see on the pic) and I love this dimensional effect. Hope you can join in the fun with us.

Something else that will be loads of fun is our May Rubber Release Blog Hop, slated for May 19 - 21. As you know, we unveil some wonderful rubber stamps and Heather packages 'em up at an incredible price. So be sure to mark your calendar. And on May 14th a new digi release is happenin', so join us then too. Heck, you might as well become a follower of the Fresh Brewed Blog so you don't miss out on a single minute. Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This card is LOVELY!! What a beautiful layout and of course I noticed right away the curved sentiment!!! That is SO PRETTY!!! You captured it beautifully in your shot.

So glad that the person you were rooting for won :)

Big smiles,
Heather

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful thank-you card, love the heart cookies in the jar! Sweet!

Glenda Atkins said...

Well I took another look and I see the cookies are really soil or rocks but either way it is still a sweet way to say thank-you!!
hugs