Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Favorite Challenge

Yep, you guessed it, sketches are my favorite challenge. And this week at the Fresh Brewed Blog, a fun sketch is what we've got! 

This week I wanted to prove to myself that I could get a DT card done ahead of time, not last minute like I ALWAYS seem to be!! So I found this adorable image, Huckleberry Pie with Almond Bark, already colored and just waiting to be made into a card. Too bad I didn't remember to highlight some of the latest and greatest digis just released at Fresh Brewed Designs!!! You can find them HERE, under the Hot out of the Press Digis heading. I've been on a red, white, and blue kick lately, guess the holiday put me in a patriotic mood. Join in with us this week for our 98th Fresh Brewed Challenge!!!  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fabulous card. Love it.

VanessaB said...

so cute! the red and blue really pop off that b&w backgound. great card :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Fun sketch and yes you do like your sketches. hee hee

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card, bright and happy and you certainly aced the sketch!

Sheryl said...

Awesome card, Linda! I love your choice of design papers! Using the black and white as a back drop is brilliant!
I had the nicest surprise yesterday when my neighbor came to the door with some of my mail! Thank you so very much for your sweet thoughtfulness! I love the card!
(Our mailman is always mixing up our mail and delivering it to the correct street number/but on a different street!)
I hope that you have a great day!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl