Monday, May 14, 2012

Decisions for Alice

Hope all you Mothers were spoiled yesterday. I asked to wait and celebrate tonight when everyone will be home. I'll order dinner to go from, hmmmm, not sure yet, but I know it will be delish! I do have something fun to share with you today...a new Alice in Wonderland digital stamp release at Fresh Brewed Designs. These images are beyond words fabulous!! Today I'm showing you Decisions for Alice. I would have no trouble making up my mind on this one, the cupcake would win every time!!! To see what else the DT has created, check it out at the Fresh Brewed Blog.  

Just wanted to send out a quick reminder too of our new rubber release blog hop happening this weekend starting on Saturday. You are going to love the new stamps coming this month!!!


5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Linda!!!
I love the fun layout and the CUTE chipboard letter sentiment.
I LOVE how all of the white in the papers make it feel so light and fresh and sweet. Beautiful as always!!!

Enjoy your dinner tonight!
BIG SMILES,
Heather

Anonymous said...

You did a beautiful job Linda! Cupcake would win for me too! :)

Mina said...

wow Linda I love love love that stunning colour combo...beautiful colouring of your fab image too...love it
Mina xxx

VanessaB said...

so so cute! have a wonderful mother's day celebation :)

Glenda Atkins said...

So cute, love your stitching and the sentiment cutout is perfect for the card.