Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Alice in a Bottle

It's Tuesday and I've got a list a mile long of things to get done this week!! Grocery shopping and house cleaning are on that list, just not near the top!!!!! Anyway, I hope you saw the latest release of digital stamps we debuted yesterday from Fresh Brewed Designs. Heather created three Alice in Wonderland images and they all can be found HERE. Today I used the Alice in a Bottle image, using my Copic markers on her. I'm doing my best to use up my paper scraps, that way when I reach my goal of not buying paper until my birthday in September, I won't feel so guilty when I place a really big order!!!!!  

Just another reminder about our rubber release blog hop happenin' this weekend. You won't want to miss it.

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

SOOOO CUTE LINDA!!! I LOVE that you are using your scraps!!! I have always admired your mixing and matching of your patterned papers.

Super sweet card!
HUGS
Heather

Sheryl said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS CARD! I especially love how you colored in your bottle! It looks beautiful!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card, I love the design papers in the background, they rock!
Wonderful colouring!