Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ice Cream

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? I love mint chocolate chip...YUM! Well I made this ice cream strawberry covered in chocolate...double YUM!! I know, I know, what am I doing making a card with an ice cream cone when here in the northeast we just got dumped with a freak snow storm? Well, in Pittsburgh, we got none, zero, zilch as far as snow. So I thought I'd be a bit sarcastic and make a summery card. I love the colors of the paper, Splash by Echo Park. I already had this Fresh Brewed Designs image colored then went looking for paper. I didn't have to go far, I had the paper pack sitting on my desk from another project. Perfect!

Busy day ahead. Both cats have vet appointments then I have a meeting with Phillip's track coach. As a member of the Boosters, I have volunteered for almost every committee and have to get all my ducks in a row. Now why I threw in laundry too on top of all of this I'll never know. Enjoy your today. 

2 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Super 'sweet' card, love your yellow bow!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is SOOOO CUTE Linda!!! I love the colors, the fun yellow ribbon and all of your BEAUTIFUL stitching! Great card!!! Now I want some ice cream with my coffee... or chocolate will do. Off to raid the pantry!
HUGS!