Saturday, March 17, 2012

FBD Blog Hop

Welcome to Fresh Brewed Design's. March Rubber Stamp release and blog hop! If you are getting here from Vanessa's blog, then you are right on track! If not, please start off at our artist and designers blog Heather's Coffee Break.



All around the country, it may seem like our calendars are deceiving us. It is only March but there is the growing feeling that SPRING IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER! Here at Fresh Brewed Designs we are getting spring fever! We are itching to bring out our bicycles, picnic baskets, spring decor and walking shoes so we can fully enjoy the unseasonably warm weather. Our Rubber Stamp Release for March is celebrating all of this as well. We are getting ready for planting gardens, watching butterflies fluttering about, listening to bumblebees buzzing all around and hearing birds singing. We are celebrating all of the NEW things spring brings. Some of us like to decorate for spring holidays. Others will be welcoming someone to the neighborhood or welcoming home a new little one. Whatever it is you are celebrating this spring, Fresh Brewed Designs has a stamp to help you create for it!


The new releases this month include Gardening Granny, Come and Knock on my Door, and Wreath Girl. They are each unique and so versatile! Our lovely door can be decorated for any of your needs. New home, new baby, Christmas, Easter, Halloween... you name it! Same goes for our lovely Wreath Girl. Granny is so fun and can be used for anything from serious to humorous. I love her funky style don't you?


I chose to create with Wreath Girl for this release.


I caught the flu bug so my creativity has disappeared for the moment. My celebration using her is Christmas. I used some of the paper that is included in the special deal for this month...read all about it below because you will want to take advantage of this!!


Heather has another special deal for you this month. You can get this package deal during the hop for only $18!!!
The package includes all three just released stamps, one die cut and embossed piece of Papertrey Ink card stock, two 4x6 sheets of the double sided embossed i do Viburnums by American Craft paper , two 4x6 sheets of the double sided Heidi Grace Purple Houses paper, 10 clear dew drops, a variety of 6 buttons, 5 purple fabric flowers, and 4 feet of each color of twine. PLUS remember with each stamp you purchase you will get a bonus badge! Collect 5 bonus badges to earn a FREE STAMP!


Now I am the last stop on our hop, I sure hope you enjoyed yourself and found some wonderful inspiration.


16 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Linda! if you lost your mojo, then I could never tell it. This card is stunning! I love that you created a fun Christmas card with her. I love the greens, the paper piecing and the twine! So beautiful and so sweet. I hope you have a nice and restful weekend. Many hugs!!!

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Aww hun I no how u feel, I can't taste,smell or breathe, after going hozzie for my arm I caught the flu, ugh! Now that's why I hate hospitals, 2 many bugz....
Anyway I love it, the greens are gorge and her dress is Fab, hope ur better soon hunny,
Hugz
Kenzie :-) xx

Anonymous said...

fabulous card. so pretty

Cassie said...

Great card, Linda! That does sound like quite a deal too :)

VanessaB said...

what gorgeous greens you chose. love how you colored in this image! the embossed background is awesome. love the twine. GREAT card! :)

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda! I'm so sorry to read that your not feeling well! Let me reassure you that it certainly hasn't effected your card making talents! This card is simply lovely and so perfect for the holidays. I love the green dp!
I hope that you can get plenty of rest and that you are feeling better real soon!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Linda... whew! What a fun hop this has been and your card is the perfect finishing touch!!
Green has always been my favorite and I love how your embossing folder matches the DP you used... and her dress, too!! All the little details add up to one fantastic card!!!

I hope your "mojo" returns to you, but to me, it looks like you're right on track!! (-:

{{hugs}}
Stacie

Gale said...

Beautiful Christmas card. The red and white twine is perfect on the card. (I should really start my cards now....would make it so much easier in Dec! LOL)

:) Gale

JustYolie said...

Gorgeous card with all the green!! I hope you feel better soon....I'm recovering from bronchitis... :)

bumblebee creations said...

I hope you are feeling a bit better by now Linda! I love your card!

Stacy said...

Ah sorry to hear your not well :( but it has not hurt your creativity at all! Your card is as gorgeous as always! Love all the green! I totally forgot about St Patty's day!
Love the embossing and the twine was the perfect way to wrap up this beauty!

Jessica Buffa said...

Sorry to hear you caught a bug. I think you card turned out pretty. I love the paper piecing on Wreath Girls' dress.
Get Well Soon
:O)
Jessica

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely card with that cute image and the wonderful green colours .Sorry to hear about the flu bug!

KristyLee said...

Linda,
So clean looking! I like how you paper pieced her! Great job on your card!
Peace,
Kristy

Indy's Designs said...

Great card!

The Crafty Dream said...

So cute, i love it, really good card!!


New follower
Thanks
Gaby B
mgb2000@gmail.com