Sunday, March 4, 2012

Let Your Light Shine

There is so much going on here, I don't know which end is up! As I'm sure you all know, I'm leaving Friday with Phillip to Disney. I have a list a mile long of things to get done before then. Pretty soon I'm going to have to admit defeat that everything won't be getting done!!!

I did want to show you a card I finished up today for the wonderful sketch challenge over at Sketches by Carly. I used a digital stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps called Let Your Light Shine. I had to color up the lava lamp like the one I used to have!! I added crystal effects for that awesome shine.

I'm off to work on some more cards in my constant effort to get ahead of the game!!!!

9 comments:

Stacy said...

Fun card! Good luck getting all of your chores done before your trip, but if you don't, no worries, it will all be there when you get back!

Glenda Atkins said...

Terrific card, love the grays and the wonderful sentiment!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMGosh...the ye ole lava lamp !!! Waaaay cool ard!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I meant to say "card" , not ard"..ooops!

nessy said...

oh wow ~love the image and just perfect wording!!..your trip sounds amazing, how exciting!!
vanessa xx

Kristine said...

AWESOME card!! My daughter has a pink lava lamp... love your sentiment too! :) Thanks so much for playing with us at ♥ SKETCHES BY CARLY ♥

Kristine said...

And you will have a BLAST at Disney!! We took our girls there 2 years ago for about 5 days and loved every minute of it. Well, okay, the lines are super short on Mon-Wed but by about Thurs and for sure Friday they got very long! So earlier in the week is always best. Just a li'l tip too.... if you go on Splash Mountain, BRACE YOURSELF (lift up a li'l) at the very top before the huge downward hill because it stops really hard! My husband's tailbone hurt for a month afterwards!! LOL *Ü*

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

THIS * IS * AWESOME!!!
LOVE the colors ... I love me some lava lamps :D soo cute!!!

I am getting excited for you to get to go on your trip. Lots of fun, relaxation, laughter and smiles.

Will be thinking of you and missing you and happy that you are having a great time with your family.

HUGS!!!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I so love flamingos...haha...don't know why and I love love your card and the DPs. I was going to get flights to Florida, hesitated and the tickets went up $20 over night each way...hummm...will have to rethink. YOu are going to have sooooo much fun!!