Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's Digi Release Time

I'm home from vacation and just realized I didn't post my cards for today's digi release day at Clear Dollar Stamps! Yikes! And I am thrilled to be able to show you two fabulous pre-colored sets I got to work with (you know I love my already colored images!!!). First up is Friend in Need. You really need to check out this set, for $3 you get outlined images, colored images, sentiments, AND papers. I had to use this turtle, I think he is adorable!!



Next up is the lovely set Tulip Wreath. I love all the different colors these flowers are done up in with coordinating papers! Talk about a quick and easy card!!! It took me longer to come up with a plan for the layout then it did making the actual card!! Fabulous!!




I will be sharing photos from our Disney trip over the next few days, what a fabulous time Phillip and I had. I was thrilled beyond words to see my nieces that I haven't seen in a very long time. My how they have grown up into lovely ladies. I hated to say good-bye.




Check out all the new digis being released on the CDS blog HERE, as well as at Clear Dollar Stamps. Enjoy the rest of your day, I'm off to do some laundry!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are both fabulous, Linda! Such wonderful layouts, and the stitching is such a lovely finishing touch. Glad to hear you had a great vacation -- how could you go wrong with Disney? :-)

Glenda Atkins said...

Love both cards although I must admit the turtle one brings a big smile to my face , must be the crazy duck on his back:O)