Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sweet Easter

Happy Wednesday! The 29th day of February. A good friend of mine had her second daughter on Feb. 29th - how lucky to have a birthday every four years. Well, lucky when you get to be my age that is!!!! I've already told my family I am no longer having birthdays, so I will forever be the age I am right now!!!! Fabulous, don't you think. Know what else is fabulous, why our sketch and sponsor this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Doodle Pantry is our sponsor and I couldn't be more excited! I adore their images, and am head over hills in love with their pre-colored images! Talk about a time saver!! Laurie Wilson is the owner and designer for Doodle Pantry and here's what she had to say:


“I am simply thrilled and so thankful to be able to sponsor Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge! We have a wide variety of whimsical characters as well as realistic scenery, floral images, scriptures and a small selection of digitally pre-coloured images. My digital doodles have a special place in my life, and I enjoy the opportunity to share them with everyone at affordable prices.”

Laurie is offering our grand prize winner 3 of her delightful digi images!!



And here's what I got to create with, Easter Egg Sheep Color. What a totally adorable way to wish someone a sweet Easter! I used one of the digital papers too that are included in the set. I keep my twine right on my desk (probably because I'm too lazy to put it away) so why not put it to use!! Actually, I'm lovin' using twine as of late. Now join us for another great sketch challenge and sponsor at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.


On a personal note, I can't hold it in much longer, I am now a Design Team member of Doodle Pantry!! When I read Laurie's email that I was chosen, I bet she heard me scream all the way from Pittsburgh! Come back tomorrow, you'll get to see the new and fabulous release!!! I promise, you won't be disappointed!



8 comments:

Heide said...

Yea!!!
Happy to hear you will be on Laurie' DT. Your are going to love it.
Your card is super cute, love the egg paper and your cute image.
Have a great week.
Hugs, Heide

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a super fun card, Linda. Welcome to the team!

mulberry station said...

Oh Linda, everyone of your cards are precious. I love those horses. This one is really cute too. Such a great card for Easter. Perfect DP and colors. You are one busy girl. Congrats. on being on a new DT.
Hugs, Nancy

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, congratulations on your new DT position. Love your card that a great image a Sheep on an Easter Card perfect for Kiwi's as there is more sheep in New Zealand than New Zealanders. Love your colours. Take care and have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Jeannie said...

This is the perfect little Easter card and I love what you did with the twine too! Adorable!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Patti P. said...

Linda, this is so pretty, I fell for it the moment that I saw this. I need to make some of these for Easter, thanks for inspiring me. I love this image so much and your twine is terrific.
Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers,
hugs....

Genevieve said...

Woohoo Mrs! Congrats on your new DT position. Your card is totally adorable, fab twine :) hope all is good with you.

Tc
Genevieve

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Linda, What a sweet Easter card! Love your papers and the soft look you have created. What an array of cards you have created above. I'm not sure how you do it all!
Hugs, Judi