Sunday, February 5, 2012

Howdy

Howdy partner! It's Super Bowl Sunday and I still don't have a menu figured out. The most I have ready are chicken wings. We always eat the "not so good for you" but "oh so delicious" foods for the Super Bowl. I set up a table in the living room and we park our butts on the couch in front of the big screen TV and eat!! I don't know what else to have!! I'll come up with something.

Here's my card for the Doodle Pantry Challenge. Check it out because if you submit a project using a Doodle Pantry image, you receive and adorable digi set called Cocoa Cup Ants FREE!! I can't wait to get my hands on that one!! The image I used is called Cowboy Birdie. The fabulous paper also comes in this set. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love the pre-colored digis and coordinating papers!! I got this card done in no time!

10 comments:

Patti P. said...

Hi Linda, thanks so much for sharing your card with us and entering the DPDC20 challenge this month, you will love the new free set! Your design is just beautiful and I love your boot charms! Hope you enjoy the game, I too am having hot wings and a few salads. Can't wait!

hugs, Patti DP/DT

L.Wilson said...

That is so cute! Love the little boot charms! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 20!

Glenda Atkins said...

Awwwh your card brought a smile to my face, I love that cowboy birdie and you have framed him so well, a delightfully fun card! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #20.

Dawn Frost said...

Great stitching on your adorable Cowboy Birdie, he is too cute! Thanks for joining us at DPDC#20.

Patti J said...

Awww.....Thanks for taking part in the DPCD #20! Your cowboy is simpy too cute! Love it!!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Fab colors and sketch with the fun twine and fab boots. I used this darling last month myself....enjoyed your card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Absolutely adorable. I just love this set and you did a great job using it for the DPDC20. Thanks so much for joining us for the challenge.

Kathy W. said...

Awesome card..love the boot charm! thanks for playing along with us at Doodle Pantry!

Sharon Basel said...

Linda this is adorable! I love the boot charms you added and how you added them by lacing the twine through the image. Very clever. So good to see you here at Doodle Pantry!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Lorianna said...

Wow - so cute!
I love everything about it!
Thanks for joining us for the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #20
Hugs
Lorianna DPDT