Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hello There

Just a quick post for today, got lots of things to do. Phillip and his Dad are off to another indoor track meet. Last week's meet they were there for 12 hours, and there were still events going on!!! That's why Kevin and I decided to stay home!

Anyway, here's the fun sketch over at Catch the Bug. I love that they are every other week, giving me plenty of un-pressured time to get one done.

And here is my card for the sketch, using the Bugaboo Stamps digital image AKV Men Running. And would you look at that, 3 pieces of dsp off my scrap pile!!! The shame of it all, it's hardly noticeable!!! Enjoy the weekend.

3 comments:

Jen Leeflang said...

I love that you have interpreted the sketch into a MASCULINE card! Thanks for entering our Stella Says Sketch #103 challenge.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeglang
BUGABOO DT

Jennifer said...

I love this image! His stash is great! Love the papers you pulled from your scrap pile!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is super!!!! What! I didn't even know about this image...OMG...going on my wish list! Thank you for your fun interpretation of the SSS sketch this week at Catch the Bug.