Thursday, February 9, 2012

Be Mine

So tell me, what inspires you with this photo? That's our challenge each week at Paper Lovin' Gals. It's so much fun seeing what everyone comes up with, so be sure to join us.


Color, the blocks, and the sentiment were my inspiration (guess that pretty much covers the whole photo!! Hehehe!!). I'm always trying to embrace the simpler side of card making and that's exactly what this one is. I only wish I had added some texture to the red or white panel by running it thru an embossing folder. Next time!! I'm involved in a swap over at Splitcoast Stampers so maybe I'll use this idea since it really was so quick to make. Now like I said, join us for some photo fun at Paper Lovin' Gals.


3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love the simplicity!!!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

HI Linda, Lovely cas card, I really like the window appearance for your hearts.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Michele K. said...

Hi Linda! What a SWEET Valentine! LOVE it! :)