Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday

Yep, it's Wednesday, and time for a new sketch over at our challenge blog Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Once a week the fabulous Arlana creates such wonderful sketches. This week's sketch is actually a blast from the past, one that we had so much fun with the first time, it was brought out of the archives to use again!


And this week we have a fabulous sponsor, Wee Stamps. Here's a little bit about 'em:


"The owner and illustrator behind Wee Stamps - Sylvia Zet – creates unique designs of charming and whimsical characters, which are loved for their adorable little faces expressing innocence and trustful hearts. Wee illustrations feature cute kids and fluffy animals are available as digital downloads at www.weestamps.com and also as deeply etched red rubber stamps at Whimsy Stamps."

What's the prize you ask...why 3 digis of the winner's choice! FABULOUS!!



I was thrilled to get to play with this adorable image, Let it Snow. Isn't she sweet?!! We got a little bit of snow the day before the kids went back to school. My youngest, Kevin, did a little sledding, but I know was wishing for more of the white stuff. Be sure and check out what the rest of the DT created, you are gonna love it!

11 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, I didn't realise that you got snow where you live. Love your card this week the colours are lovely and how different each card looks from designer to designer. Great colours and design papers. Have you found what # those blue copic's are as I night go copic shopping tomorrow. Take care and have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

Linda,
What a fabulous card! Love all the sparkle on the fur. Great fun happy papers too.
Hugs, Heide

sweetbloominscraps said...

Linda, your card is so yummy! I love the colors you used and the sparkly fur!
Hugs, Judi

Arlana 11426 said...

Linda , I love how you colored your image. The color you used are so fun. I love your sweet papers too. If was fun to see us use the same image but yet our cards are so different. Thanks for all you do. HUGS Arlana

Stacy said...

Oh Linda I love this card! That image is so sweet! You picked the perfect papers to highlight her. And I love the sparkle on her fur, it looks just like she is out on a snowy winter day!

Jeannie said...

Such a pretty and fresh color combo and the polka dot paper with the plaid paper is just too cute!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

mulberry station said...

I hope you are enjoying the snow...what there is anyway. We sure have been lean on the snow this year. Even my daughter in new York doesn't have any and they usually have tons by now.
Your card is so perfect. I love these sweet images and it has been so fun to see how each of us have created with them. I really love your color combo and papers for this card. Just adorable. Have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Nancy

mulberry station said...

Linda, I was having the same problem commenting. I had to use Google Chrome. I hate blogger sometimes.
Hope that helps.
Nancy

Genevieve said...

Totally adorable Linda! She's beautifully coloured up & I love, love the added sparkle. We haven't had any snow this winter, we don't normally get alot but I was hoping for just I wee bit, I love snow & get more excited than the kids when we get it lol!bHope you are well :)

Tc
Genevieve

Sharon Basel said...

Oh I love your color combination Linda - really nice. I just love these Wee Stamps. Your image is terrificly done, especially with that sparkle - who doesn't love a glittery card! Great papers. Your cards always look so beautiful done and detailed. Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Patti P. said...

Linda, this is so pretty, love the papers you chose to use and your coloring is so gorgeous. We have only had a couple of skiffs of light snow....so glad for me, but others might disagree. Sorry to be so late getting by this week, crazy here!