Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sweet Bird-Day!

Bugaboo Stamps is turning two and celebrating with a blog hop and mini challenges. Check it all out on their blog, Catch the Bug. They hold regular challenges every Saturday and today's is, you guessed it, birthday! I used this sweet image called Bird Greetings - Sweet Birdday. I used my favorite size of card, 4.25" square as well as some dsp scraps. Oh, and an update on the challenge I gave myself to not buy any new designer paper until my birthday in September is still going strong...well, maybe I shouldn't say strong. I'm lovin' the new valentine paper from Basic Grey!! Okay, back to my card, it's simple, but that works for me!

I'm heading off to bed, will either read a little bit or watch some TV. Watched football some. It's just not the same now that the Steelers are no longer in it! There's always next year!!!

6 comments:

nzillingworth said...

What a bright and cheerful card. Would make anyone smile. Thanks for that

VanessaB said...

ADORABLE!!! :)

sammi said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the paper! it's so fun! Just perfect for this image! Thank you for celebrating our 2nd Birthday with us by sharing your creation with us in our “Happy Birthday” challenge at Catch The Bug! We hope you’ll join us in our mini challenges, this week, too! ~~Sammibug,~~ Guest Designer For Bugaboo Stamps.

Jen Leeflang said...

That is such a fun card!
Thanks for joining us on our Birthday challenge at the Bugaboo Catch the Bug blog.
luv'n'huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO STAMPS DT

Tammy Miller said...

I absolutely love your project!!! Simply adorable! Thanks so much for joining our Birthday Challenge, I hope you will join us again very soon!

Becky G said...

That is one super sweet card creation! Thanks for celebrating with us at Catch The Bug! I hope you'll join us again!

:) Becky G