Wednesday, January 18, 2012

From All of Us

Wow, would you look at this great sketch!!!! Can you say fun with layers?!!! Whenever Wednesday comes around, I am always excited to show off our latest sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. You want to know what else is exciting...why our sponsor of course.

Once a month the lovely Sally Ann from Digi Stamp Boutique generously provides a prize to our big winner of 6 free digis!! Can you say FABULOUS?!!! Thank you so much Sally Ann.

Now here's the card I made using the Cute Bird Family. Adorable indeed. I went shopping in my stash and found this vibrant yellow and blue paper and knew I simply had to use it. The three flowers in the upper left corner of Arlana's sketch can be any type of embellishment so I went with clouds, cutting them out with a die from PaperTrey Ink. Be sure and check out what the rest of the DT created at the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog. They always give me such inspiration.

10 comments:

Heide said...

Linda,
Love the bright sunny feel from your papers and great clouds. Super work with the sketch.
Hugs, Heide

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous Linda! So bright & fresh & the clouds are very cute. Hope you are well :)

Tc
Genevieve

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh Linda I love your sweet Bird card. Your felt clouds and color combo are the sweetest. Have a sweet week. Hugs Arlana

Kathie said...

Oh Linda this is just a super sweet card. I just adore the blues and yellows it's so bright and cherry. Your clouds a the most perfect finishing touch to this card the icing on the cake. Take care and have a lovely week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

mulberry station said...

Hi Linda, Arlana and I were talking about how cute we thought the addition of the cloud are on your card. They are so cute and the perfect embellishment for your card. Hugs, Nancy

Jeannie said...

Those felt clouds are fabulous! What a tweet little creation indeed!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Patti P. said...

Linda, don't you just love this set, I can see myself using it lots. I adore your colors and those clouds are the best!!! Beautiful job.
hugs...

Sharon Basel said...

Beautiful bright colors and pretty papers. Makes me yearn for Spring! The clouds for the embellishments are pure genious! Love this happy feeling card!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh my! The clouds are the perfect touch to your card! I love it! :)

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Gorgeous Linda... thanks for taking part in the DigiStamp Boutique Comp last month...Sally-Ann :o)