Saturday, January 7, 2012

Clear Dollar Stamps Product Parade Day 1

Welcome to the first day of our Product Parade for the latest release at Clear Dollar Stamps. I have lots to show you over the next four days so grab a cup of coffee and sit down for some fun. First up is the set Toucans of Love and the sentiment Toucan Prayer. I don't think I've ever seen a toucan these colors before, let's just call them hybrids!!!! An almost one layer card, but the sentiment is popped up to help cover up an inky oops!!



The rest of my cards today are making use of all the individual scriptures that are in this release. Here is Valentines John 3:16. Don't you love the vertical highlighting of the word Valentine out of this beautiful scripture.



Next up is Psalm 116:1. The voice that I imagine the Lord hearing is my singing voice, and oh boy, I might be in trouble with that. Of course I don't think I have a bad singing voice, I just don't know what other people think!!!!! I paired this up with another CDS stamp called Sheet Music.



John 15:12 is next. Have you told someone you love them today?



Romans 5:8. When I'm sitting and watching TV, I like to crochet these flowers. I even showed my sister-in-law who has been crocheting for a lifetime how to make them. She laughed when I told her I learned how to crochet from the internet!!!



Luke 12:34. I noticed I was using a lot of pinks on my cards, so I decided to go blue and a little vintage looking. I used the Blooming Bouquet die set and felt for the flower and the scripture is stamped on a die cut from the Cross Messages die set.



And the last card for today shows off the scripture from Deuteronomy 6:5. I cut AND embossed the pinked edge circle with the sentiment which looks like it's been layered. Gotta say, I'm lovin' those stick pins.




Now be sure and come back tomorrow for more projects. And check out the CDS blog, Clearly iStamp for lots of inspiration from the rest of the DT.



6 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Wow Linda you have been busy girl. Your toucan's are vibrant and darling. I have yet to master the darn crochet flowers myself can only do the hearts. ggrrr.... So when you are watching tv and making yours think of me and send a few my way. lol All your creations are wonderful girl! Loving it all.

Patti P. said...

Wow, Linda I am so impressed, such a wide variety of beautiful cards. I love CDS and need to check out all of these sentiments. Love to use the Bible verses. Your crocheted flower is beautiful....lol, I couldn't learn to crochet with someone beside me much less on the internet. Just shows how talented you are.
hugs...

Lisa Lara said...

My breath caught at every one of your creations LOO.

VanessaB said...

all super gorgeous cards! i especially love the first one: beautiful, fun, and meaningful all in one :)

Shell said...

Oh, so beautifully done, Linda!!! There are so many wonderful things about these cards. I just love them. I do think the Valentine's is my fav, though. How wonderfully elegant that is!!!!

Barb said...

Linda - these cards are simply beautiful! I always love to see what you have created!