Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Brrrrr, It's Winter

We're having a Snow/Winter theme for our challenge this week on the Fresh Brewed Blog. Yesterday and today our snow melted, leaving behind green grass with piles of snow where it was thrown when shoveling over the weekend. This is my kind of winter, I must admit. Of course I used a Fresh Brewed Designs snowman image on my card called Girl With a Snowman. The sentiment was part of the 12 Days of Sentimental Christmas and can be found HERE. I had to pull out some bright papers for this because I am so looking forward to the threat of snow being over and spring to arrive. I couldn't believe my luck when I found this ribbon in my stash - the colors are perfect! Now get crafty and join us for our Snow/Winter themed challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog.

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this ribbon flower!!! I had to smile reading about your 'my kind of winter'. It was 74 here yesterday! CRAZY!!! We spent time outside. My hubby pressure washed the fence and storage shed. We went to the park... it just has been CRAZY warm this year! (I only dread and fear what kind of summer we will have! I hope it is not going to be too scorching!) Spring weather all year round I say!

Adorable card! I love the bright happy colors.

BIG HUGS!
Heather

Anonymous said...

Love your card.... I just love the colors you used....

Stacy Morgan said...

Wow... this is vibrant and cute.