Thursday, December 1, 2011

Very Merry Christmas

What a gorgeous picture!!! What do you see first? Is it the colors, the Christmas theme, the stockings hung by the fireplace? That's what our challenges are all about at Paper Lovin' Gals, using a photo to inspire your creativity. I used to be very intimidated by photo inspiration challenges, but now I'm finding I love 'em because there's no wrong answer.


The colors are what caught my attention first. Then when I saw this pre-colored digital stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps called Loves Ornament, I knew I had my inspiration! Amazing how some things so right seem to fall out of the sky!! And no, I'm not talking snowflakes!!!!!! I used 2 of the 3 digital papers that are included in this set...aren't the colors perfect?! I know, another Christmas card, but 'tis the season. Enjoy your day and join us for this week's photo inspiration challenge at Paper Lovin' Gals.

5 comments:

mulberry station said...

Your card is gorgeous. Beautifully done.
Hugs, Nancy

VanessaB said...

that is an awesome picture! and so is your card! LOVE IT!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Linda,

Fabulous, just Fabulous!

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

hollybeary creations said...

This is so pretty Linda... I love the bright colors in that ornament!

Michele said...

I have loved this card for over a WEEK!! :-) Very pretty choice on the colors! Favorite for sure!!
Michele F.